- Start your course at homeStudy at your own pace
- From PC, Mac, iPad, Laptop, Phone, Tablet
- Save time on your holiday
- No more classroom other than a short review
- Online support from your dive instructor
It’s easy to get started! Just pick the course you are interested in, click the signup button, and then follow the steps. Just register, pay the small charge to PADI, and then select Bicol Dive Center as your chosen referring dive shop. That’s it!
Important! You will have to sign up and pay both at the PADI website for the eLearning part AND at Bicol Dive Center for the practical part to complete your dive course.
Open Water PADI eLearning
This is for beginners who want to learn to scuba dive and earn their first diver certification. A convenient way to get certified while also being able to study at your own pace. In addition you don’t have to carry the manual around anymore as you have a digital version. You can complete the course anywhere in the world. Most of all, you get spend more time relaxing at the beach!
This include video, audio, graphics and reading you will cover the 5 knowledge development portions of the open water course. Short quizzes will help you evaluate your progress before you answer the final multiple choice exam.
When you reach Bicol Dive Center your instructor will conduct an assessment of your academic ability before you jump in for your first in-water session.
- Open Water Online (eLearning)
- Certification card processing fee
- eTraining log
- eManual, eRDP, eRDP Table (digital)
- Knowledge Reviews, Quizzes & Exam
- Online access to Videos
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Course must be completed within 1 year from registration date
- Payment direct to PADI is required
Bicol Dive Center will charge an additional amount for the completion of your open water course; this includes use of all required diving equipment, Dive log book and your PADI open water certification.
CONTACT US for information on additional payment for practical part at Bicol Dive Center.