The Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with an Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
Duration: 15 days
COURSE FEE: PHP 55,000
The course package includes:
- PADI Divemaster Crew Pack (PADI DM Materials)
- Divemaster Training
- Divemaster Internship
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) Leader Training (this allows you to independently conduct DSD/introdive on confined open water )
- Once you’ve completed the course performance requirements, you will receive 2 professional PADI Ratings.
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI DSD Leader
- … and 6 additional PADI ratings (if you choose to take the optional specialty courses)
- 5 PADI Specialties (just pay for the registration fee; see specialties below which are part of the Divemaster package)
- PADI Master Scuba Diver (if 5 specialties have been completed; MSD registration fee is part of the package)
Exclusions on the fees:
- PADI Divemaster Registration Fee ($AUD220 paid directly to PADI via credit card; PADI fees may change without prior notice)
- PADI DSD Leader Registration Fee ($AUD118 paid directly to PADI via credit card; PADI fees may change without prior notice)
- Dive Trips are not part of the package. It is estimated to have 8-12 Anilao trips (at least) over the 4-6 months of training. Typical overnight expenses is around Php3,000 per trip paid directly to the resort.
- Divemaster Candidates are highly encouraged to take the specialties listed below. Course Fees will be waived. Candidates have to pay only PADI Registration/manual (Php3,000 per specialty).
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Search and Recovery
- Deep Diver
- Underwater Navigation
- and any of the Project AWARE specialties:
- Project AWARE Specialist
- AWARE Dive Against Debris Diver
- AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Diver
- AWARE Fish Identification
- AWARE Sea Turtle Awareness Diver
- AWARE Whaleshark Awareness Diver
- AWARE CoralWatch Coral Health Chart Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
Upon receiving the manuals, a Php30,000 down payment is required. At the start of the water activities, the remaining course price of PHP25,000 is settled. The Specialties will be paid up at the start of the class. All registration fees will be paid on course completion/registration.
PADI Instructor Available Here